Vac Systems International Delivers
Air Duct Cleaning Equipment, Products & Solutions
HVAC system cleaning (sometimes called air duct cleaning) represents a great business opportunity as a stand alone business or as an add-on to an existing business!
By providing air duct cleaning services you can offer your customers:
- Improved indoor air quality (IAQ). Proper cleaning removes the accumulated dirt, debris and contaminates. Some of these contaminates can cause poor IAQ resulting in adverse health effects.
- Lower energy cost. Common sense tells us that a clean HVAC system will operate more efficiently than a dirty HVAC system reducing energy consumption.
These are two very important benefits in today's society! It is in this environment that residential and commercial HVAC system cleaning has become and will continue to be a growth industry. Our goal at Vac Systems International is to help you take advantage of this opportunity by offering you the best value in air duct cleaning equipment, products, and services!
Our Goal Is To Help You Succeed!
Our "field proven" products and over 20 years of expereince can help you succeed by:
- Helping you to maximize your air duct cleaning productivity for maximum profits.
- Helping you to maximize your cleaning quality for higher customer satisfaction.
- Helping you to lower your operating/owning costs for greater savings.
- Giving you the best value for your dollar.
- Other Items
If you need something that you cannot find in this web site please contact us. If we don’t normally have the item you need we can usually find it for you due to our 20 years of experience and the broad network of suppliers and contacts we have developed. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you!
- New blog article on "Determining your air duct cleaning service offering."
- Updated Super Trac Robotic System page includes latest improvements
- For Sale: Reconditioned demo Super Trac Robotic System
- New blog article on "Marketing Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services."
- NADCA 2015 Annual Convention, Marco Island, FL, April 27-29, 2015, go to www.nadca.com for details. See you there!
- Revised blog article on "6 Tips for a Successful air Duct Cleaning Coating Project."
- Revised blog article on "A Close Look at the Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning System"
- This website can now be easily viewed on your tablet or phone as well as your PC.
- Serving the Middle East: Magic Touch Group, Mr. Shiju Gokulan, Dubai, UAE, Tel: 971-4-2626510, Email: email@example.com
- Serving Latin America: Indoor Environmental Consultants, Mr. Carlos Gonzalez Boothby, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Tel: 787-568-8880, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please have a Happy, Safe and Prosperous 2015!
Please contact me with any questions:
Peter Haugen, ASCS, CVI
1-855-Vac-Systems (USA & Canada) or 952-808-1619