Advertising Your Air Duct Cleaning Business
Any service-based industry is in need of effective marketing and advertising to create new business by publicizing their products and services. It can be expensive and when not implemented properly, it can hurt your business
Some great ways to advertise your service business without breaking the budget include:
- Starting a Professional Networking Group- Joining groups on Facebook and LinkedIn are all well and good. It is best to act as leader and contributor by starting your own group on these social media sites. Don’t forget that social media pages are a great way to advertise your business and they are free.
- Encourage Customers to Spread the Word- Word of mouth is always the best advertisement. Encourage your customers to tell their friends if they were satisfied with the service. Consider offering a referral rewards program.
- Signage- When promoting your business on the side of a truck or on uniforms, the trick is to keep it simple. The company’s name, logo, and phone number will suffice.
- Existing Customers – If you already have a related business (HVAC contractor, restoration contractor, carpet cleaning contractor, etc.) let them know you have another valuable service to offer them.
- On Every Job – leave a sticker on the furnace with you information and a suggested date for an inspection and possible cleaning and leave a door hanger on all the neighbors’ doors.
- Get Involved in your Community – sponsor a youth athletic team, join your local chamber of commerce, rotary, or legion. The more people that know you means more potential customers and referrals.
There are many ways to market a business but remember that each industry has tried and true methods. At Vac Systems International, we provide marketing materials and Blueprint for Success educational guides to aid your business. Learn more by downloading them today. For more information about marketing your air duct cleaning business contact Peter Haugen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-Vac-Systems or 952-808-1619.