Over time multi row air conditioning and refrigeration coils (DX, chilled water, etc) can become contaminated and clogged with dirt, debris, grease, seeds, bio-film etc. These neglected multi-row coils drastically increase the HVAC system operating cost. A Pacific Gas & Electric study showed that a dirty condenser coil can increase compressor energy consumption by 30 percent. And that cleaning them can result in significant energy savings.
How do you successfully clean these sometime hard to reach multi-row coils that are clogged with years of buildup? Most light weight coil cleaning spraying systems are no match for the built up contamination deep inside these coils.
The new Hurricane Coil Cleaning Systems is design to handle just these types of coils. Take the Hurricane’s 100 mph of water vapor and inject the right amount of coil cleaner deep into the multi-row coil in exactly the right way! The resulting clean coil delivers:
- Better air flow and improved temperature transfer for better climate control and comfort
- Drastically reduces pressure drop across the coil for a significant reduction in energy consumption.
The patented Hurricane nozzle cleans chilled water and DX coils faster by working with the design of the coil. The angle of the water combined with the force and movement of the air drive the coil cleaning solution deep into the multi-row coil. After the foaming cleaning agent has loosened the deeply embedded contaminates (including bio-film) the Hurricane nozzle washes away the years of this buildup without harming the coil fins! See the Hurricane in action at http://bit.ly/2DY6sBh
The patented Hurricane Coil Cleaning System was developed over 11 years of hands-on coil cleaning experience. Eleven years of constant process improvement to develop the most productive coil cleaning system on the market! (Now, you can get rid of your pressure washer problems). Clean multi-row coils give the building owner many benefits, including:
- Condenser motor fans that don’t have to work as hard and therefore will last longer.
- Increased oil return occurs in many refrigeration applications
- Contractors last longer due to lower amp draw.
- Real energy savings are attainable: After using the Hurricane Coil Cleaning System on one project, the coil pressure drop went from 2.6 inches to .391 inches (.33 inches was designed pressure drop). The savings on one 60 hp motor was $4,312.00 per year! On other projects pressure drop improvements of up to 6x have been noted.
- To better serve your existing customers.
- To improve your productivity and profits.
- To have a real competitive advantage.
- To grow your business!