Estimating Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Projects
Not all air duct cleaning jobs are the same. There is not only a difference between residential and commercial projects but within the commercial market you will see big differences. There is such a variety of HVAC systems that you must look at each project and its own unique requirements.
In order to come up with a fair estimate there are several factors that need to be considered such as:
- Accessibility to the HVAC system and components
- The number of man hours it will take to complete the job.
- How much to charge per hour
- What supplies are needed
You also have to take into account the time it takes to review the blueprints, do a project walkthrough, and coming up with the proposal.
Commercial HVAC systems can have many pages of blueprints which require careful consideration and study. If you are unfamiliar with how to read mechanical blueprints, take the time to learn.
Vac System International can help you with your commercial projects in a number of ways:
- Our “Introduction to estimating commercial HVAC projects guide” will walk you through the estimating process.
- Our industry leading selection of “field proven” commercial air duct cleaning products will help you maximize your productivity and profits.
- Our excellent customer support will answer any questions you have and possibly offer solutions you haven’t thought of.
If you have any questions on estimating commercial projects or equipment and cleaning tools please contact Peter Haugen, ASCS, CVI at 855-Vac-Systems, 952-808-1619 or email@example.com
your new post...